Select... What do I track?
HAPPINESS - HAPPINESS
- What is real happiness? The happiness pursuit – part 2.
- Happiness in music
- Happiness on average – what do we lose?
Talks (video) - The journey of my Quantified Self life
- My life in 40 variables
- The fractals of life
Experiments - How can I stop feeling cold?
- Getting twice as strong in a month
- Playing with cold
- Why do I eat?
- Am I hungry when I eat?
- Discovering my internal rhythm – a pilot study
- How bad is stress?
- How do you dream?
- Why do I stop working?
- The mobile phone addiction
Life study - My phone unlock history
- Body weight over 3 years
- How to get out of bed with a smile?
- Resting Heart rate – The daily variation
- The journey of my Quantified Self life
- The non linear relationship of sleep
- Three years of my life quantified and visualized
- The statistical difference between weekdays and weekends
- How can I stop feeling cold?
Opinion and theory - Open and direct data sharing
- Causality is overrated
- Analyses methods for self-knowledge
- An artistic expression of my life
- The beauty of Quantified Self
- The cycles of living
- The impact of constant variables
- How patterns guide our behaviour
- Towards preaching what you practice
- You don’t have to do anything
- The problems of measuring – the fractal paradox of measuring
- Viewing yourself as a complex dynamic system
- A critical view on “the average”
- Are you a data conformist or data-protester?
- The complexity of life
Reviews - The Pavlok: Do electric shocks work to stop a bad habit?
- Reading my mind with an EEG-headset – A product review of the Mindwave Mobile by Neurosky
- The Moves app- Where are you?